Our face scrub helps exfoliate your skin, removes dead skin cells that clog pores, also helps to reduce acne, and prevents the occurrence of ingrown hair. Results – soft, glowing skin!
How to apply
- Before you begin the process, gently splash some warm water on your face.
- If there’s makeup on your face, it’s essential to clean it off before you start scrubbing.
- Next, use a good amount of Amber Face Scrub, massage it into your skin in circular motions for about 3 minutes. Do not rub your skin excessively, be gentle. The scrub contains natural ingredients that will absorb into your skin in the process.
- Once finished, wash off your face with warm water.
- Pat dry using a clean, soft towel.
- Remember to moisturize your skin after with our favorite Triple Effect face serum followed by Day or Night Time Moisturizer for the best results!
- Enjoy fresh, soft, and rejuvenated skin!
To preserve freshness, store in a cool dry place away from light. Keep out of reach from children. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medication.
Our products contain only natural, plant-based and safe elements. It is our priority to provide you with high-quality, safe ingredients that work and leave your skin feeling brighter, rejuvenated, and more youthful.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Coco-Caprylate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Amber Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance.
Amber has long been a strong symbol of longevity and youthfulness. The effects of amber in skincare make this a reality. Amber extract is full of succinic acid which helps cellular respiration and intercellular energy. This means that it helps the skin maintain the properties that preserve youthfulness. In addition, this helps make a great skin cleanser because it contains antioxidants that fight toxic free radicles providing a true cleanse for your skin.
Isopropyl Palmitate strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier to lock in hydration and enhances the penetration of other ingredients. It makes those with a high oil content feel silky rather than greasy. Isopropyl Palmitate is an emollient, so it helps smooth and soften dry skin. Leaving you with kuriously moisturized skin.
Dicaprylyl Ether is a great natural ingredient for a face cleanser because it allows the cleanser to spread evenly across the skin while also acting as a moisturizing agent. This ingredient is known for leaving the skin feeling smooth and velvety without being oily or greasy. We use this ingredient so that our cleanser does more than just clean, it helps moisturize your skin.